Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Best Thing that Happened To Me This Summer

The best thing that happened to me this summer is when we had our big party for the fourth of July. We had alot of people and it was mostly family but some friends came too. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, and drinks. We also had cake because we celebrated my mothers birthday. After we ate, we went swimming, mud bogging, and we shot off a bunch of fireworks when it hit twelve p.m. We also played volleyball and football. We had alot of fun and it was great seeing some of the family that I have not seen in a while. Finally everybody started getting tired and we all went to bed and the party was over. Then next best thing that happened to me was when i got to hang out with all my friends. We went to the mall, movies, and the beach. We also rode the golf cart, swam, and mud bogged. This is the best thing that happened to me over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment